In Galloway you really are spoilt for choice with the selection of 29 golf courses available.
Avoid the restricted tee times and crowded fairways common across much of Scotland and enjoy our courses almost always at a time that suits you.
There are three golf trails established in Dumfries & Galloway to help you pick your perfect round and these cover our varied courses from links to parkland to coastal to heathland.
The Tiger Trail spans the top seven courses in Dumfries & Galloway
The Challenge Trail is perfect for the majority of golfers
The Little Gems Trail is ideal if you want to take things easy on your holiday
The closest courses to Barncrosh are:
- Castle Douglas Golf Club 9 hole parkland
- Dalbeattie Golf Club 9 hole parkland
- Criaigieknowes Golf Course 9 hole parkland
- Gatehouse of Fleet Golf Course 9 hole parkland
- Colvend Golf Club 18 hole parkland
- Kirkcudbright Golf Club 18 hole parkland
There are also several driving ranges in Dumfries & Galloway near Dumfries and Kirkcudbright.